- This event has passed.
Fragile X Syndrome: In Pursuit of a Cure
FRAXA Research Foundation has co-organised this event with 12 patient advocacy groups worldwide to commemorate World Fragile X Day.
Nearly 30 top key opinion leaders, including drug developers, researchers, clinicians, and patients, will present at this event to enhance awareness of Fragile X syndrome and discuss treatment research. Our CSO, Neil Thompson, will be speaking on a panel:
8:45 am (PDT) – Panel: New directions in Fragile X Syndrome therapeutics
- Neil Thompson, CSO, Healx
- Mark Bear, Professor of Neuroscience, Picower Institute for Learning and Memory, MIT
- Mark Gurney, Chairman & CEO, Tetra Therapeutics
- Walter Kaufmann, CMO, Anavex Life Sciences; Adjunct Professor of Human Genetics, Emory University
- Charles Large, CEO, Autifony Therapeutics
Moderator: Richard Soll, Head of Boston Office and Senior Advisor of Strategic Initiatives, WuXi AppTec
We’re looking forward to what’s set to be an insightful session. If you aren’t attending but would like to learn more about our work, please contact us for more information.