Findacure: Drug Repurposing for Rare Diseases 2021
Findacure’s annual conference highlights the best examples of repurposing and redevelopment in the field of rare diseases – and we’re looking forward to being a part of it as Findacure’s 2021 corporate partner.
This conference will see us host an interactive workshop on the role of drug redevelopment in finding potential treatments for your rare disease of interest. During the session we’ll explore the following topics:
- How to decide early on what your endpoint is to understand and manage your path to patients.
- The different possible drug redevelopment pathways and how to choose the right one for your project.
- Working with industry: should you work together – and if so, how?
- The role of artificial intelligence (AI), high-throughput screening and other technologies in finding lead candidates.
- Key considerations for once you have a drug candidate.
Interested in taking part? Workshops spaces are limited so be sure to sign up online!
We hope to see you at the session. Otherwise, if you’re not able to attend, please stop by our virtual exhibition stand to talk to the team or click here to contact us and learn more about our work.