Project Manager- Solution Delivery
Location: Cambridge, UK
Start date: Immediate start preferred
Salary: A competitive compensation package including share options, subject to experience
Closing date: 31st December 2018
Healx is an award winning Cambridge based biotechnology company committed to radically reducing the time it takes to deliver novel drug treatments into clinical practice. Healx is implementing disruptive drug repurposing technologies to improve therapeutic choice for patients with rare diseases. There are over 7,000 rare diseases that affect over 350 million people worldwide, most of which lack effective treatments. Healx works closely with patient groups and biotech companies to help those patients in need.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Project Manager to join Healx’s Solution Delivery Team to assist in delivering internal and external client drug matching projects.
You will support Client Solution Delivery Projects. Through close collaboration with external clients and Healx Technology, Biocuration and Pharmacology teams, you will organise, structure and progress technology development and drug matching workflows. You will be responsible for achieving project deadlines, document control and quality assurance.
Skills and experience
You will be an experienced project manager with a proven track record of developing and delivering workflows in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical sector. You will be an excellent communicator with an ability to delegate effectively. You will have a keen interest in workflow development, process mapping and quality assurance and share a passion for translational research.
- BSc in biological sciences, Business Development, or equivalent Project Management professional qualification
- Proven track record in Project Management and solution delivery
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to influence others and delegate effectively
- Minimum 2 years in a client facing role (pharmaceutical, academic, or non profit organisation)
- Prior experience in within a quality management system (e.g. ISO 9001) is prefered
- Experience working with clinical, biological and pharmacological data is advantageous
- Accomplished user of Microsoft Office, Google Business Apps, Sales Force and Wrike productivity tools is beneficial
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals who are keen to contribute novel ideas and help us rapidly expand.
Healx will provide you with support and guidance to help you do your best work and make an impact. We offer flexible working and believe in maintaining a sustainable work-life balance.
How to Apply