Location: Cambridge, UK
Closing Date: 8th of January
Healx is an award winning Cambridge-based biotechnology company committed to radically reducing the time it takes to deliver novel drug treatments to the clinic. Healx is implementing disruptive drug repurposing technologies to improve therapeutic options for patients with rare diseases. There are over 7,000 rare diseases that affect over 350 million people worldwide, most of which lack effective treatments. Healx works closely with patient groups, biotech and pharma companies to ensure it can progress new therapies all the way through the translational pathway to reach where they are most needed – the patients.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Digital Strategy, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for effectively delivering our external communication and offering online and offline.
On a weekly basis expect to manage marketing campaigns, write content, manage production of collaterals, manage our social media accounts, secure speaking opportunities for our senior management and identify marketing opportunities for our business development team.
Often you will manage third party contractors and agencies to deliver work related to our overall marketing strategy. As part of a growing startup the role offers a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow with our company.
- Plan and execute effective communication strategy
- Plan, write and edit marketing content online and offline
- Manage our social media channels
- Create or manage the creation of beautifully designed marketing collaterals
- Support our offering with well-crafted marketing campaigns
- Manage third party agencies/contractors
- Work in collaboration with Healx commercial team to measure impact of marketing activities on overall performance and capture essential metrics
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports summarising marketing activities, metrics measured and results achieved
- Establish lead generation and reporting platform (Hubsopt or similar)
Skills and qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably BSc in a science
- Extensive experience in content writing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Fantastic attention to details
- Masters/PhD in science
- Experience with B2B social media management
- Experience in Photoshop/Illustrator
- Brilliant at creating beautiful slides/presentations
- You are a bit geeky and like to learn about new technology
- Doer – you love completing the tasks you started
- Thrive in a teamComfortable with vague instructions yet feel confident to ask for more details when required
To apply, please send an email with a covering letter and CV stating Ref: WEB-MM-12/18 in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Further information is available at https://healx.io